As a Junior Cloud IT Support, you will be responsible for:
- Passing successfully Adastra Academy certification course
- Cloud Infrastructure health status monitoring (mostly Azure/GCP)
- BI Reports health status monitoring (mostly PowerBI/Qlik)
- Data analysis and data quality investigations
- Code Development & Testing in the Area of Data Management – Cloud, Data Integration & Reporting
- Work is delivered to Adastra Canada with tentative working hours between:
- 1900 – 0300 (TH Zone) – Full Time Roles (standard 40 hours)
- 2000 – 2400 (TH Zone) – Part Time Roles (standard 20 hours)
- Except during training which will be daytime and negotiable based on availability
- Work is 100% Home Office. Exceptions may apply during the training period
For this position of Junior Cloud IT Support, we are looking for someone with:
- (Required) Bachelor University Degree
- (Required) Fluency in English and Thai (Spoken/Written)
- (Required) Work Dilligence and Responsibility
- (Required) Location Anywhere in Thailand. Few Coordinated Visits to Bangkok or Chiang Mai
- Graduates without experience are welcome (should pass Adastra Academy certification course)
- Data Analysts from other industries are welcome (should pass Adastra Academy certification course)
- Junior Data Engineers are welcome with focus on any of those areas:
- Cloud – GCP, AWS or Azure
- Data Science – Python and SQL
- Data Integration – Informatica, MS SSIS, Databricks or Azure Data Factory
- BI Reporting – PowerBI, SSAS/SSRS or Microstrategy
For this position of Junior Cloud IT Support we plan to offer you:
- Starting Monthly Salary = 40,000 – 60,000 THB (Negotiable, Full Time Equivalent)
- Starting Annual Bonus = 100,000 THB (Accumulated Monthly and Distributed Ad-Hoc)
- Paid Annual Absence = 30 days (12 Vacation + 18 Holiday Accruals)
- Provident Fund Enrollment
- Corporate Health Insurance
- Free 6-week Assisted Training on Adastra Academy (Cloud Certificate on Completion)
- Unlimited Adastra Academy Access – 300+ Lifelong Learning Courses
- Work & Travel Opportunities in EU and Canada
Our people and their collective expertise are the basis of Adastra’s prowess. Adastrans collaborate across functions, competencies, sectors, and geographies to tackle interesting and complex data-related challenges. Adastrans are self-driven, data-driven powerhouses with a passion for all things data.
World Team Collaboration
Adastrans work closely with our clients and other offices to help them protect existing data investments, harness their data assets and unlock their business value by leveraging advanced tools, technologies, and methodologies. You will work with a distributed team around the world either remotely or in person. Yes, Adastrans have an opportunity to travel around the world - visit Canada, USA, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Russia, Bulgaria or Australia… or stay home and login conveniently remotely. Data has no borders and requires no visas or work permits… but if you do – Adastra will take care and will even cover the costs.
Adastra is a well-established enterprise with 2000+ employees around the world. Adastra Thailand, however, is still a baby. We are actively building our own management capacity and are constantly looking for smart, motivated and capable individuals who can be then quickly promoted to managerial positions in the organization as we grow in numbers. Your career path may take you to technical expertise leadership role, human management or all the way to an executive position in the company quickly. You will be assigned a talent mentor when you join the company and they will guide you with their own expertise and experience along your own career path.
Flexible Work Hours and Home Office
At Adastra we value efficiency and availability over strict office hours. At Adastra you are free to come late to work or leave early to beat the traffic. You may have a late call with a client then sitting conveniently at your home or take the full day working from home if you need to. We are as flexible as we could be and clients allow us. We shall judge you for the work done, not for the hours spent on office premises.
Adastra is as strong as Adastrans are. We invest heavily in your personal and professional development to ensure that you reach your potential with us. We have dozens of proprietary Information Management courses within our Adastra Academy network and invest in external courses and certifications for our people. You will never get bored.
Let’s Talk About Money
Adastrans are evaluated based on their experience and skillset and are allocated into (a) competitive salary grades. Additionally, Adastrans receive (b) a performance bonus, (c) an additional Health Insurance coverage, (d) provident fund contributions and (e) some other perks that we shall talk about when we meet. At all times we try to be transparent over your performance and the business reality and hence maintain a happy win-win-win symbiosis between shareholders, clients and Adastrans.
More About Adastra:
Join our team
We will contact you as soon as possible.