Now Hiring - Cloud Administrator
- Responsible for managing the instances of the cloud or hybrid cloud infrastructure services and servers.
- Managing full cloud Lifecycle, Provisioning, Automation, and Security.
- Configure, implement and manage the systems that comprise the underlying cloud platforms, through understanding and optimizing design and configuration.
- Learn how to balance workloads and deploy them in an automated way.
- Monitoring, optimizing, patching and auditing the systems as per the prescribed methodology.
- Be able to advise clients on the most cost-effective configuration options for the cloud services used in the architecture that will fulfill the requirements of the organization
- Location - Bangkok or Chiang Mai
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related IT field
- Professional Background is one of the following fields:
- Cloud Administrator or Cloud Engineer (Preferable)
- Network Engineer
- Database Administrator
- System Engineer or System Administrator
- Experience and/or Certificates with at least one of the following Cloud vendors:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with mixed Windows and Unix environments
- Knowledge of Virtual Machines as enablers for IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
- Knowledge of IP Networking, Performance Tuning and Security
- Knowledge of basic programming in one of the following – C#, Java, Python or NodeJS
- Analytical, interpersonal, teamworking and communication skills
- English Language at a working proficiency level - spoken and written
- Flexibility for occasional business trips between Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- Competitive Salary Grades
- Competitive Performance Bonus Schemes
- Work & Travel Opportunities in Europe and Canada
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Provident Fund Contributions
- Flexible Work Hours
- Home Office
- Vacation Allowance of 12+ Days
- Intraday Travel Allowance
- Corporate Health Insurance Plan
- Access to Dozens of Proprietary Adastra Academy Courses for Lifelong Learning
- Foreign Company Open Door Policy All The Way Up to The Executive Office
- Career Coaching & Mentorship Program, Leadership Opportunities
Job Application Form
We will contact you as soon as possible.